Prolonged sore throat
Hi folk, I'd appreciate some advice. I have had a sore throat for about 6 weeks now. Its weird though- its quite mild, I only really notice it when I swallow and it hasnt came to anything, i.e. no cough, phlegm etc. Its just kinda lingering.
Any ideas?

I might add that I am currently worried I may have an internal candida (yeast) infection (I have lots of the symptoms) and I was recently on anti-biotics for urethritis. It is since I took the meds that I developed a lot of these symptoms, including the sore throat. Ive read the candida can spread from your bowels up the esophagus and cause a sore throat. Could this be it or am I way off! Thanks!
Re: Could it be Candida that's causing your sore throat? I'd say that it's possible.  Hopefully you can find a good doctor who will agree to do an upper endoscopy and take a biopsy of the affected area.  Then you'd know for sure.  Best wishes to you that you find relief soon.