Red throat and red spots on roof of mouth

I have a red, veiney throat, feels dry and burning at times going into my lungs a litle bit also. Have this for at least 3 weeks now. Also about the same time got some red spots on the roof of my mouth. Spots fated away and now there is only one big spot left on the roog of my mouth.

My tongue is burning also. I have no pain when I swallow, it simply feels dry and burning. Epiglotis is also very red.

I don't have temperature, no lumps or inflamed lymph nodes.

I did have a non painful cold sore under my tongue for about 3 days last week. Yellowish and harder to touch.

Went to the STD forums but everyone is telling me that symptom have nothing to do with those forums, this is including the doctors.

I am symply concerned as nobody has an actual answer on what could this be.

Thank you.

I am simply concerned as nobody has an actual answer on what could this be.

Thank you.