Retching 2 months after cold (desperate for help)
I'm really desperate for help but since i have extremely bad social phobia i cannot call my doctor as it brings on a huge panic attack to even contemplate speaking to someone over the phone.

I had a cold in December 2008, ever since then i have been retching every morning (on what feels like phlegm even though it's not masses of it. I dont feel better until it has made me retch. Usually nothing comes up, it justs looks, sounds and feels as though i am being sick. When it does come up it's clear and there's only a bit, not loads.

Because it is such a horrible thing and one of my worst fears is being sick, im having loads of anxiety and panic attacks which start around 7pm and continue up until about 10:30am the next day. If i do sleep i'm waking up having a panic attack.

What could be causing this and why is it lasting so long, what could i do to stop it from happening?

*I had a cold in december 2007 too and this retching coninued for 2 months. Ever since then i've had to sleep sittting up or it happens again if i lay down.

But this recent batch and rectching and sickness is really depressing me, i cannot cope with it anymore, the panic attacks brought on by this are too much to handle.

Please please help. Thank you so much x