Right Ear
Hello I'm 36 years old female whom suffer from my right ear always popping my Dr check it but he don't see nothing it very annoying when I eat fruits my ear and throat is always itching then I get white liquid wax type come out my ear pls help thanx
Have you consulted an ENT Specialist?
Hello and hope you are doing well.

There are tubes called 'Eustachian  tubes' which connect the middle ear to the throat, this balances the air pressure in the ears. This tube can get  blocked due to infections of the throat, which can give lead to a feeling of fullness in the ears. This can also result in infection of the ears. The blocked ears can be opened up by the valsalva maneuver, where air is blown into the cheeks against a closed nostrils, this sometimes helps to open up the tubes. Steam inhalations and warm salt water gargles can help clear the tube. Please consult your family physician.  

Hope this helped and do keep us posted.