Right Throat Pain after Yelling
Almost one year ago, I was yelling at the top of my lungs when I felt a pop on the right side of my larnyx and immediately had pain shooting up to my chin and back to my ear from a spot next to adams apple. I have since been treated for GERD and have had an MRI, endoscope, XRay, and ultrasound of thyroid. All tests came back normal, but my pain still persists. I have been told it could be a strained strap muscle and strained voice box, but none of my doctors were certain. They thought the muscles would have healed by now. The pain gets worse when I talk or sing and also makes my voice crack. The pain worsens when I turn my head to the right or do neck stretches by rotating my head in a circle.

I am dumbfounded by this and would appreciate any feedback regarding the length of time involved in healing a strained voice box or neck strap muscle. Also, tell me if you have any other ideas on what this problem could be. Thank you!
I would go to a sports or massage therapist, theyre not just for sports injuries
Just make sure theyre good at massage look out fir therapist from london school of massage and people who are members of the society of sports therapists and british association of sports rehabilitation and therapies
They will specialise in soft tissue injuries, which by you commenting on pain when moving i would imagine it's a soft tissue injury but very specific