Ear, Nose & Throat Community
Ringing in both ears, Ahhhh make it stop.

This patient support community is for discussions relating to ear, nose and throat issues, ear infections, nasal polyps, sore throats, and swollen glands.

Hi I'm a 38yr old male in good health as far a I know, Ive had ringing in both ears for several years but it was never really bad even when going to bed at night, Ive never even mentioned it to my doctor, but for the past few weeks the ringing is noticeably louder to the point its annoying at night when trying to fall asleep and I notice the ringing even in louder environments such as outside or driving my car, my hearing doesn't seem to be affected at least not noticeably.

The ringing is constant even when first waking up in the morning, should I be concerned? I haven't been to any concerts or exposed myself to any really loud noises lately.

Thanks.
Tags: Ear, ringing, both