Ear, Nose & Throat Community
Ringing in both ears.

This patient support community is for discussions relating to ear, nose and throat issues, ear infections, nasal polyps, sore throats, and swollen glands.

Ringing in both ears.

i am a 30 year old female with ringing in both ears since March. It started out as a sore neck and sinus pressure and then the ringing in the ears started. I have been to an ent and had hearing tests that showed no hearing loss. However, both of my eustachian tubes were shown to be barely functioning. my ringing was such a high pitch that the audiologist didnt even have the tone in his system. I have been on steroids, nasal steroids, antibiotics(for aan ear and sinus infection he found while treating me) plus I had an allergy test that showed major allergies to 12 things although I have never had any classic symptoms. So now I have been on allegy shots for 2 months with no change.My ears continue to ring and are stuffy and it is driving me nuts! I can shut my mouth and nose and blow and the tubes open and then shut right back. I also have popping constantly. My question is, did this ent diagnose me correct. I am worried i have a brain tumor or something. This is the only ent in my area.