Ear, Nose & Throat Community
SINUS CAUSE PAIN ON TOP OF HEAD

This patient support community is for discussions relating to ear, nose and throat issues, ear infections, nasal polyps, sore throats, and swollen glands.

SINUS CAUSE PAIN ON TOP OF HEAD

Can burning sinuses cause burning on top of the head? I have been tested for Sjorgens etc because my sinuses are so dry, so are my eyes. My dr wouldnt even scope me due to inflammation. I was negative for any autoimmune disease. Went to allergist and minually allergic to dust mites.

Sinus inflammation, especially in the upper sinuse (frontal and sphenoids) can cause inflammation of nerves in your head, resulting in the head pain.

Would that cause the burning sensation?

Thank you for your response.
Hi there,

I'm not sure what's causing the burning sensation (I'm no doctor)...but there may be something to help your dy sinus and also kill airborne pathegons in the nasal cavities. I use this nasal spray and it's safe for everyday use...no harsh chemicals that I'm aware of. After using this for a couple of weeks every morning and night I really can feel the difference. I was told I needed sinus surgery but after my last check up I was told I don't need it any longer. I'm pretty sure it's because of the nasal spray I've been using.

You can get more info at www.sinofreshstore.com and it's also doctor recommended.

Thanks.
I just ordered some. Thank you. Do you have the burning yourself?