Ear, Nose & Throat Community
SMALL LUMP - LEFT SIDE BELOW JAW LINE

This patient support community is for discussions relating to ear, nose and throat issues, ear infections, nasal polyps, sore throats, and swollen glands.

SMALL LUMP - LEFT SIDE BELOW JAW LINE

What could be the possible cause of a small lump just below my jaw line on the left side.

I have recently noticed it.  Is this a symptom related to the hypersalivation I am dealing with ?

Any assistance is appreciated.

Thank you.
Avatar n tn
Could be a result of hypersalivation. Keep in mind that Hypersalivation is a symptom of other disorders that you really should have a ENT doc look at. I have had an issue similar to yours for a while now. The unfortunate part of these lumps is that if they do not go away after a while, the only way to properly diagnose them is via a biopsy.
I also noticed this morning when I started eating a bannana and severe pain in the left side of my face kunder ear going down my law I noticed I have a golf size lump there. And pains radiants without doing anything