Ear, Nose & Throat Community
STUFFY NOSE - CLEAR MUCUS- RUNNY SOMETIMES, WHITE DISCHARGE STUCK IN N...

This patient support community is for discussions relating to ear, nose and throat issues, ear infections, nasal polyps, sore throats, and swollen glands.

STUFFY NOSE - CLEAR MUCUS- RUNNY SOMETIMES, WHITE DISCHARGE STUCK IN NOSTRILS

OK this the last post i will do as i am not getting any one else with same symptons
My nose is slightly stuffy and slighty runny.  I blow my nose and it is clear mucus - i think great ive blown my nose its cleared the air waves and then its goes stuffy again.  
On looking up my nose i can see a bit of white bogie like thing there - it looks squishy and i would not like to attempt to pick it out. the right nostril looks a little red and the white discharge that once was there is now fading away
i have tried just to used saline spray and washes as i dont wanna use any more nasal sprays. maybe i am too inpatient and beconase would work but i hear they thin the skin in nose and that scares me !
Chronic Sore Throat / Mood Virus

I have a constant runny and stuffy nose, after catching a virus.

To read more about this virus, see my blog, named "Chronic Sore Throat / Mood Virus"

Google search on this blog name, and you will find the blog.
HI DOLLY, HAVE YOU EVER TRIED THE NETI POT? ITS A LIITLE POT THEY USE TO CLEANSE THE NOSTRILS, CHECK IT OUT ON YOUTUBE IT MAY HELP!! THE CAN SHOE YOU ON THE VIDEO HOW TO USE IT, GOOD LUCK!! YOU CAN PURCHASE ON AMAZON.COM OR CVS OR SO.
I have had a stuffy nistralsssssssss for the past 3 1/2 months and have been to the Doc 10 times and tried all his perscriptions and sprays  netty pot etc. and nothing works.HELP