Semi Flesh-colored Lumps on Tonsil
My throat started feeling swollen about 2 weeks ago. I assumed i was coming down with something and disregarded it. This past monday I noticed a flesh colored lump, round-looking, on one side of my tonsils. In just the last week I have noticed more growth type looking things on my tonsils. They can be better seen when i tighten my throat. I dont believe they are tonsiliths or whatever those pockets of food are, these are actual flesh. The photo I attaches is kind of bright because of the flash on the camera, so ignore the sides of my mouth and tongue. On the right side of the photo you can see the main "lump/growth" that I saw monday. the rest are oddshaped growths on both sides. I made an appointment two weeks ago for my GP for tomorrow morning, longest wait ever. Also, my throat feels swollen, but I have no fever. No "noticeable" lumps on my neck, but I'm no doctor.
Have you had this problem diagnosed?  I have the same exact thing and am afraid to see a doctor.....
Bump on this post, I have the same thing as well and no insurance :( If you get this please let me know what ended up being wrong, thank you!