Sensitive Ears
I am hoping someone can help me, i have had tinnitus for a while now but now my ears are really sensitive to noise even voices not all the time just sometimes i also feel dizzy at times as well, thing is i suffer from anxiety and panic attacks and my doctor says its anxiety making my ears feel like this but part of me doesn't believe him, i am scared that something is wrong with me, just wondered does anyone else get this? I will admit i do suffer from panic attacks alot but not sure if my ears are connected to it or not, anyone else's ears feel like this?
I had sensitivity to noise years ago.  I had Meniere's disease.  I went on a gluten free diet for a different reason and the meniere's attacks stopped.  I also noticed the sensitivity to noise stopped also.  It's something for you to try.  I remember my ear specialist told me there is medicine to help with sensitivity to noise - but since the diet got rid of it, I never found out what the medicine was.  I hope this helps.
Thanks for the reply i am going to see my doctor about it again, it isn't there all the time so i don't know what would cause it. Thanks again