Ear, Nose & Throat Community
Severe headache,clogged ears and really bad cough.

This patient support community is for discussions relating to ear, nose and throat issues, ear infections, nasal polyps, sore throats, and swollen glands.

hello,
I recently became ill with a fever it started with a cough and later i developed the fever it only lasted about 36 hours but the cough remain there was no pain or soreness in my throat or clogged nasal passages. Then the cough became worse leading to slight headaches about 3 days ago my ears started to feel clogged and if they needed to be popped, it started in the right then the next day both ears felt clogged in the mornings im fine but about midday it returns. Now today i have developed a severe headache in which if my head is not down i have severe pains in the left side of my head towards the front. The cough has only gotten worse..... Please Help