Ear, Nose & Throat Community
Severe nose Bleed

This patient support community is for discussions relating to ear, nose and throat issues, ear infections, nasal polyps, sore throats, and swollen glands.

Severe nose Bleed

On Dec 9th i took myself to hospital with a severe nose bleed wich wouldnt stop bllod was pouring out of my nose and going down my throat , the way they stopped it was by sticking a tube up my nose and and pumping it up to pressurise the cause of the nosebleed . I was in hospital for four dys . while i was in there they discovered i had dangerously high blood pressure . I am being treated for this but as of yet my blood pressure is still high . Now to cap it all i have a really bad smell in my nose it smells like poo and a few of my freinds have commented on bad smell when near me , i am being tested for a kidney disorder wich may be causing my blood pressure . I am very woried can anyone reassure me .
Tags: nose