Ear, Nose & Throat Community
Should I take the Flonase? Or wait?
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to ear, nose and throat issues, ear infections, nasal polyps, sore throats, and swollen glands.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Should I take the Flonase? Or wait?

So this past weekend I got dizzy on Sunday. Then on tuesday my ear started crackling and felt like there might have been fluid in it. This morning(thursday), I woke up with a sore throat (post nasal drip). I have been getting sinus infections about every other month. My ENT told me that I should be on Flonase all of the time, but my nose has been so dry, that when I blow it, there is a little bit of blood in the tissue. I have no allergies, but my nasal passageways seem to be inflamed. I havent taken the Flonase in over a month now. I think my main stemming from the inflamation (inflammation) was caused by my birth control pills, which I just stopped last week. So, my question is, does anyone think I should take the Flonase for a couple of days to see if my symptoms clear? Or should I try and wait it out? I hate taking meds!! Any suggestions would be appreciated. I dont want to call the ENT again, if I dont have to. Thank you!!