Ear, Nose & Throat Community
Sinus? Or something more sinister! Feeling very down.....

This patient support community is for discussions relating to ear, nose and throat issues, ear infections, nasal polyps, sore throats, and swollen glands.

At the beginning of December I had a sinus problem and was given antibiotics, Ithe followed a virus, then I had a painful throat infection. It's now mid January and I'm yet again experiencing tingling around my nose, and under my eyes, a slight on off headache...in all the above I never have a fever...
The past two weeks I have been experiencing terrible body weakness, leg numbness and tingling. I feel like I could pass out at any time. I threw up the other night and also still have nausea present, I'm 27, smoke and 5 months ago I had my second C-Section with epidural.
I do suffer with anxiety and no longer on meds (4 mths now) so every time I go to the doctors I don't really get anywhere as they suggest anxiety....I had a FBC over a week ago and have heard nothing.
I have some slight hardness and abdominal pain in the bottom left of my abdomen but I really am not sure. I do have heart palps, skipped beats, never had EKG? (think that's what it's called) nor any other tests.
Ive been struggling the last few days as even walking to the shop I feel weak and dizzy.....I'm having a full nights sleep.
I don't no if I have a major sinus problem or it's something more serious...I rang the gp to see if I could get an appointment today but again with no luck as here I need to usually wait a week......

I can't say this all is due to a "sinus infection," however, you could have something viral going on.  Your symptoms do sound suspicious of anemia as well.  

Are the symptoms all the time?  

Have you had any basic labs drawn recently, i.e. iron panel, CBC, etc.?  

Still make an appointment with your GP even though you have to wait a week.  
The best way to get to the bottom of your sinus issues is to see an ENT.  A good examination inside the nose with a camera might give the ENT more information as well as a CT scan of the sinuses.  If it is a chronic sinus infection, 4-6 weeks of antibiotics are pretty standard in addition to nasal steroid sprays, oral steroids, and salt water irrigations of the sinuses.  If this fails to solve the problem, sinus surgery is usually recommended.