Sinus Surgery
I had a sinus surgery about 3 weeks ago.
It included: frontal sinus, antrum, intranasal op, Turbinates, submucus resection.

In plain Eng. I was told I had a cyst which had to be removed and my ENT told me he opened my sinuses as well.

Almost 3 weeks after the surgery I fell better, I don't have the sneezing attacks anymore, but my nose is still congested most of the day. Sometimes on side clears but the other stays congested. Mornings are usually better.
My ENT says it could take a month till the dry blood clears completely.
Has anybody had congested nose after surgery? And for how long?

I also asked for the detailed report of the operation. When I got it, I was very surprised because according to the report, the operation only lasted 10 minutes. I can't even imagine how they can perform any kind of surgery in that short time:

anesthetic start: 13:16
operation start:  13:35
operation finish: 13:45
Anesthetic finish: 13:50
Recovery finish: 14:37

Any opinions on this?
Just adding to my previous post, I'm also using sinus rinse 3x  / day,  doesn't really clears it, maybe just a little. My ENT also recommended to swim in the ocean, as sea salt supposed to be good. I've only done it once so far, too windy at the moment and the water is not so clear.
Hello and hope you are doing well.

The post surgical swelling and inflammation could be causing the nasal stuffiness. Once this subsides your symptoms should resolve. However, if it persists it could be due to other causes like allergic rhinitis.

Hope this helped and do keep us posted.