Sinus burning
Four about 3 1/2 years, I have had dryness, burning, and pain in my sinuses. It has been accompanied with ringing in my ears, extreme fatigue, and memory problems. The sinus problems seem to slowly be getting better by taking high doses of spirulina and colostrum. The fatigue got much better with high doses of Vitamin C. I actively participated in oral sex until I got sick, but with only one partner. I have been leaning toward either yeast, HPV, or another type of virus infection. Any ideas? Thanks.
Hello and hope you are doing well.

Sinus infections can generally be cured by antibiotics and anti inflammatory medications. Practice good breathing exercises, humidify your room and do steam inhalations. If you are worried about sexually transmitted diseases, you can have your self evaluated for the same.  

Hope this helped and do keep us posted.
I was treated for about a year for yeast in the sinus' and it helped some, but the symptoms are still there.  I have had several ENT's look and they don't see any signs of yeast or HPV. Been wondering if it might be a version of Herpes?  The problem is I live in rural Tennesse and there are not a lot of STD doctors around.  How would I go about finding the right doctor? Been to over 6 with moderate to little results. Thanks.