Sinus infection now have blisters on gums/sore mouth
Ok, I've been sick for practically the last 2 months.  I had bronchitis for about 3 weeks, then I got the flu, and most recently I developed a sinus infection that required that I be put on antiboitics.  Problem is, ever since I started the antibiotics my mouth has become more and more some (not centeralized anywhere, just very general spread out pain) and now I have what looks like small canker sores around my gums and on the border of my teeth and my gums.  I don't think its an infected tooth or anything becuase I wasn't having any issues before the sinus infection/antibiotics and the pain is spread all throughout my mouth.  Now the antiboitics have pretty much taken care of the other symptoms I was having, the fever/cough is gone and I feel almost 100%....except for this whole mouth problem.  I can't chew food and I'm rinsing with oragel mouth rinse (hydrogen peroxide) several times daily to numb the pain...

Does anyone know if this is a known side effect of antibiotics/sinus infection?  Maybe my immune system was just so run down from being sick that I developed this?

Thanks for any help!
Have anyone had a problem with the outer bridge of their nose having a bump, then a blister looking like a burn? The top layer across the bridge of the nose with a blister spreading across the bridge of the nose. I have allergies/sinus problemes. Could allergies/sinuses cause a blister on the outer bridge of the nose? If so, what's good for it?

Thanks!
MotherSookie..........................
i was on antibiotics for 43 days due to chronic ear infection the ear infection has gone away my mouth burns and i cant take it anymore its been 2 months of this ive tried thrush medicine didnt work.. thought it was acid reflux but i dont have that i have seen 15 doctors and nobody will help i am getting very upset and giving up hope what could this be
Did you ever find the cause of your burning mouth? I have that problem now for over 1 month.