Sinus infections, ear ringing and facial pain
I have had chronic sinus issues for the past (8) years. My symptoms include repeated sinus infections, ringing in ear, and a constant throbbing pain in my cheeks and bridge of my nose. I have been to numerous ENT's, immunologists and allergists with no direct cause of my symptoms. Antibiotics and nasal flushing eliminate the infections but not the pain or ringing. I have been tested for allergies...i'm not allergic to ANYTHING. My blood work always looks good and MRI scans of my head always end up negative. My teeth feel fine however my last dental X-ray did show a molar piercing my sinus cavity. Even though my teeth feel fine could this be the cause of my symptoms? Is it worth pulling the tooth? could there be any other cause of my symptoms? My dentist won't pull the tooth...because there is not pain in my teeth.
I have had the same symptoms as you for the same amount of time.  The saline rinses really help.  Are you on any medications?  Alot of meds are otoxic and could be causing the ringing and possibly the sinus infections.  I have slowly been elimating the meds i was using for chronic pain and OTC meds and mine is getting better everyday.  Might be just an idea?  

Thanks for the insight Lauren but I have been off meds for years. I take an advil everyonce in awhile but i'm convinced there is a cyst or tooth root in my sinus. Oh well, just gotta find a dentist with a good set of plyers