Ear, Nose & Throat Community
Sinus infections, ear ringing and facial pain
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to ear, nose and throat issues, ear infections, nasal polyps, sore throats, and swollen glands.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Sinus infections, ear ringing and facial pain

I have had chronic sinus issues for the past (8) years. My symptoms include repeated sinus infections, ringing in ear, and a constant throbbing pain in my cheeks and bridge of my nose. I have been to numerous ENT's, immunologists and allergists with no direct cause of my symptoms. Antibiotics and nasal flushing eliminate the infections but not the pain or ringing. I have been tested for allergies...i'm not allergic to ANYTHING. My blood work always looks good and MRI scans of my head always end up negative. My teeth feel fine however my last dental X-ray did show a molar piercing my sinus cavity. Even though my teeth feel fine could this be the cause of my symptoms? Is it worth pulling the tooth? could there be any other cause of my symptoms? My dentist won't pull the tooth...because there is not pain in my teeth.