Ear, Nose & Throat Community
Sinus problem and muscle pain

This patient support community is for discussions relating to ear, nose and throat issues, ear infections, nasal polyps, sore throats, and swollen glands.

Sinus problem and muscle pain

I have been suffering with Chronic sinusitis and Muscle/joint pain with intermittent neuropathy for the last 11 months.  Anyway I did drink and smoke a lot up until a while ago and I'm sure that this hasn't done me any favors with my health problems.  My question is has anyone else been going through this hell and if so what have you been doing for it?  Also, does Chronic sinusitis cause pain in other body areas apart from the face,head and jaw ect?  Is there a chance that Mono or Hepatitis may be an underlying cause here?  Any help would be greatly appreciated,

cheers!!!
I'm glad you've stopped drinking alcohol and smoking, the heath problems from these wear off the longer time it's been since the last time.

Chronic sinusitis and muscle & joint pain with intermittent neuropathy is not likely from alcohol but it could be affected by tobacco.

Pains in one place of he body can radiate other places

If you're worried about infectious mononucleosis or hepatitis your doctor can order a blood test to evaluate for that, if you have symptoms concerning for that