Slight Swollen Tonsil
My left tonsil is very slightly swollen, and somewhat has a yellowish looking coating, in some area's of it. on the outside of my neck, right below my ear lobe, About 1/2 inch there is a swollen like ball, under the skin, has pulses of pain that aren't bothersome enough to consider painful, but it runs through my ear the pain, and somewhat it feels like around my neck. Also noticed my right side, on my neck just barely noticing a bump, but i don't know if its my immagination from having it on my left side, and being extra worry some. The right tonsil seem's to be fine, and just slightly peeking out. I cough every now and then, have no fever or any other cold like symptoms.
Extra: My left lower wisdom tooth has been coming up and giving me slight pains while eating, could this be linked to all of the above?
Hello and hope you are doing well.

It could most probably be tonsillitis and a throat infection. This could cause lymph node enlargement behind the ear. It may not be related to the wisdom tooth. Throat pain, difficulty swallowing, fever, scratchiness in the throat, post nasal drip, malaise and loss of appetite are symptoms of tonsillitis. It can be caused by bacteria like streptococcus or it could be a viral infection. Bacterial infections need antibiotics. Consult your primary care physician who will do blood tests and take a throat swab to determine the cause and prescribe appropriate medications.

Hope this helped and do keep us posted.