Slimy saliva worse after brushing, trouble swallowing, throat pain
its been over a year and im miserable. My saliva seems a different consistency kind of gluey and thick. its way worse after i brush or eat, I do have allergies, and i smoke. Im constantly clearing my throat, and trying to swallow, but it almost feels like theres a bubble preventing me from doing so, I drink water constantly, and chew gum, brush often, but nothing helps. And recently my neck muscles feel so tight and painful like someone is choking me. ive had the barrium swallow, turned out fine. Then went to an ENT, He did the scope saw a little irritation and thinks i might have GERD but i took different kinds like Nexium and Prilosec, but didnt seem to help so i quit taking them.Basically doctors have no clue what im talking about so i feel out of options and stuck. If you have these problems then you know just how stressful and miserable it is because im going crazy. ANY Ideas?
I have this problem too.  Its been a lot worse recently.  
I had a bit of white coating and sore red patches on my tongue so i thought i had thrush and got a pill for that from the chemist.  Now the slimyness feels worse but i also feel like my tongue is smoother? The patches are pretty much gone, its just weird. I thought maybe dehydration but i drink plenty of water?
I do have acid reflux and had a camera for that 8 months ago which just showed a little irritaion as you mentioned.
I feel like im swallowing thick mucus often and have to swallow a few times to clear my throat.
Did you get any answers in the end? x