Ear, Nose & Throat Community
Sore Throat, Horse, Sinus and now Pink Eye
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to ear, nose and throat issues, ear infections, nasal polyps, sore throats, and swollen glands.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Sore Throat, Horse, Sinus and now Pink Eye

Wednesday night I became extremely exhausted after work, came home and passed out on the couch.  Thusday, woke up felt like garbage, had a sore throat and layed around all day.  Friday, felt a little better, still had post nasal drip, lost my voice that night.  Woke up Saturday, Sore throat, had a horrendous sinus infection and felt like garbage.  I started taking Sulfamethoxazole anti biotic that I had left over from a previous sinus infection and using my nasal rinse bottle.  That improved immediately Sunday, but I still had a scratchy throat and a terrible horse voice.  Today, still have a horse voice, improved a bit, but tonight my eye started to sting real bad.  I went to the bathroom and there was puss, and "eye crusty" above and below my eye.  So I googled 'eye puss' and immediately came across pink eye.  Could all of this have come from this cold?  Or do I have some crazy infection?  Thanks!