Ear, Nose & Throat Community
Sore Throat and Rash

This patient support community is for discussions relating to ear, nose and throat issues, ear infections, nasal polyps, sore throats, and swollen glands.

Sore Throat and Rash

I've been having sore throats for the past 2 months and rashes on the thigh, stomach area.  I dont know what could be causing this.  I went to 2 doctors, the first one said your throat looks red it is probably due to allergies and the 2nd doctor said it looks like you probably have strep and gave me anti biotics without even doing a throat culture and also sent me to get tested for mono.  Well the mono came back neg.  Anyways Im still getting sore throats and rashes even after finishing the anti biotics so I dont know what can be causing this.  Also the rashes seem to be in the same area everytime.  I dont have tonsils either, and the sore throat seems to be located deep in my throat like where the neck meets the chest.