Ear, Nose & Throat Community
Sore throat, ear infection, ...

This patient support community is for discussions relating to ear, nose and throat issues, ear infections, nasal polyps, sore throats, and swollen glands.

Sore throat, ear infection, ...

A month ago i had sore throat with a low-graded fever, around 99F, then i had ear ache in the left ear. I was treated first with zithromax, my sore throat was gone, but i still had ear ache and hearing loss. then i was treated with amoxicilin for about a week, the earache is gone, but hearing loss is still here. at the end of the treatment, i started to feel nausea for about five days, and during the time i had trouble breathing, and felt my heartbeat increased occasionally. and i'm also very tired. and around the third day i'm done with amoxicilin, my sore throat came back. i' still feel trouble breathing at times, and chestpain along with back pain (on the left side). would this relate to a heart problem, or is it just from the sore throat or i'm allergic to the antibiotic?
i've had chestpain before occasionally and i've done tests that said it's normal.