Sore throat on one side?
I woke up this morning with what I guess I would call a sore throat, except it doesn't feel like the same kind oof sore throat I usually get with colds. It only hurts when I swallow and feels like its closer to the back of my mouth, possibly before the tonsils, than my throat. The pain is also only on the left side. From what I can tell I don't have any swelling in my neck or anything. This is yet another of odd mouth symptoms that I have had in the last few weeks. I've had irrtated gums and tastbuds a couple of times recently, but I can't pinpoint what to attribute them the irritation to. At least until possibly now, I have no known allergies. It is not dental related as I went for a cleaning after my first gum flare up. Am I developing allergies? What is going on here? Thanks.
Could be an allergy, something you are drinking have you drunk or eaten anything differant any new tooth paste?Could just be a throat infection , if it persists get the Doc to look at it.