Sore throat that lasts a week,then comes back 2 weeks later with no extra symptoms this time
I had a sore throat that lasted about a week and a half it started off with a big headache,ear ache burning eyes stiff neck,but those symptoms dissapeard within the first 2 or 3 days.   I waited it out for a week  and cut down smoking to one cig a day..then went to my doctor she gave me some antibiotics and another back up medicine for mucus and what not, the sore throat went away within a few days, and I started smoking again like regular a week later I had woke up with a slight sore throat but paid it no mind,now its 5 days down the week and my throat feels sore and my tongue kinda feels sore like I have to stretch it out but those are the only symptoms..I havent had oral sex since december its now late march, Im concerned if this sounds like herpes,cancer or anything serious being that I took the antibiotics and everything..what do you guys think?
IT SOUNDS LIKE IT COULD BE ACID REFLUX. OR ALLERGIES. I HAD A SORE THROAT ON AND OFF. I DON'T SMOKE OR ANTHING LIKE THAT AND I WAS TUBED BY AN ENT AND SHE NOTICED A LOT OF INFLAMTION IN MY NOSE AND THROAT WHICH SHE SAID SUGGESTED ACID REFLUX OR ALLERGIES IT TURNS OUT TO BE ACID REFLUX SHE STARTED ME OUT ON ONE MEDICATION AND IF THAT DID NOT HELP SHE WOULD TEST ME FOR ALLERGIES
GOOD LUCK
MICHELLE