Sore throat
Hello, i have always had chronic sore throat that does not go away. It's almost been like 4 years I have had this problem. I went to see doctor several times but none of them have found out the reason for my sore throat. I am just so scare if it is cancer. I was in fear to see doctor if they would diagnose me with the cancer. I went to see doctor today and they did my blood test, Strep test if that might be the reason. I dun knw wat it is. I am jus so scared. please give me the suggestion.
I hope your latest visit to a doctor and blood test show you a way to feeling better - no more sore throat.

As for throat cancer I don't know why you think that.  Have you looked up your symptom and found some with cancer had similar symptoms?  Were you a smoker (didn't ask are your, surely not smoking with a long term soar throat).  

Have you been to an ENT specialist, or have you consulted only your primary care doctor?