Ear, Nose & Throat Community
Sounds

This patient support community is for discussions relating to ear, nose and throat issues, ear infections, nasal polyps, sore throats, and swollen glands.

Sounds

Since i was little every now and again( used to be about once a year, now about 3-5 times a year) i get short intervals of about 5-10 when all noises and sounds around me fasten and speed up and all noises seem alot louder. It almost makes everything around me sound evil?  It is as if everything that is happening around me is happening 10 fold faster, when i walk, put something on the table or move my hand etc.  It most commonly happens when I am alone for at least 30minutes.  It begins of slower, and slowly becomes more and more intense until it is virtually unbearable.
If anyone could offer any advice that would be wonderful?! Or if anybody has anything similar, so I now i'm not completely crazy.
Tags: noises, sounds, faster, louder, 10 minutes, fasten, interval, alone