Strange gas smell ...
Oookay, so, it's a little strange, really, because I've gotten this quite a few times over the last few years, and it usually lasts a week, sometimes less, but it's never been this strong. When I breathe in and ESPECIALLY when I breathe out I can smell gasoline, but it smells a little sweeter... It's weird and it annoys me and is distracting me from my work. Anyways, I've developed a very dry throat, my eyes have been watering constantly, and I seem to be having a harder time concentrating than usual (like my mind has become fuzzy or something), and it's not just because of the smell ... I looked up the other nose smelly things, but it all involves mysterious smoke smells, or some symptoms that I haven't had, luckily.

I've never had asthma, nor any other respiratory problems in my life, and I haven't been doing anything strange, like drugs or a different diet ... so what the heck is this? I don't want to assume the worst, but it won't stop! It happens, oh, let's say, every couple of months, and the smell comes and goes, but now it's constant, every time I breathe in AND out. It's sickening! Any help?
OMG!!!
For the last two months we, my husband &  I have been smelling this Exhaust  smell off and on.
Before we only smelled it at night starting around sunset off and on,  now we are smelling it through out the day and night,  We thought we were going nuts!  First we checked ourselves,   then all around the house,  then around our neighborhood,,   NOTHING !
The only other conclusion would be is that,
Our GOD DAM government is testing some weather controlling crap,  seeding the clouds ( along with us)  or Chem. Trails ( which does smell like carbon monoxide,)  whatever the case, after reading  100's of blogs on other  sites, ( in regards to the Islands and the weird Exhaust smells,  people are starting to talk )  SOMEONE IS SPRAYING US!
I live in Lahaina and WE WANT IT TO STOP!!
It gives us headaches, body aches, hard to breath,  coughing  etc...
Yesterday , we purchased on line 2 Carbon Monoxide units, when they arrive we will let everyone know the readings, so far Ive heard of at least 100 people complaining  on the island of this strange odor that seems to come and go,  which makes us feel like we are NOT going crazy. (thank you internet) Ask yourself, Why can I smell other things normal, if it was sinus or mold , or any infection then all odors would be compromised.
We can smell everything else as normal, from fruit, flowers ...everything.
Someone is spraying US!
OMG!!!
Someone is spraying US!
Unfortunately, Lightstorm9, if both you AND your husband are smelling the same strange odor, that is not what this thread is about.  (Unless it has changed and I'm not aware of it.)  What we are all seeking help with is a chronic internal condition that changes or interferes with our personal sense of smell.  It is not coming from an outside source, no one else can smell what we're smelling.  Sorry, I hope you find a resolution to your problem, but I'm afraid you won't find it being discussed here, we're talking about something completely different.  Good luck.
OK... speaking of the problem... it's still too early to know for sure, but I might be experiencing some relief from it after three years of having virtually no sense of smell, or a very distorted one.  Ten days ago, I had a colonoscopy.  The last one I had before that was in 1987, or 27 years ago.  (Yes, I know, I shouldn't have waited that long.)  They found many polyps, two or three were very large, according to my gastroenterologist.  But, thankfully, the biopsies all came back negative for cancer.  I've noticed some BIG changes to my system, all for the better.  Those things must have been really interfering with the proper function of my insides!  BUT, yesterday, I just happened to notice that, for the first time in three years, I smelled coffee brewing!  Then I started sniffing around, and realized that I'm smelling all kinds of things I haven't smelled in years!  It's not exactly back to fully normal again, but it's a definite improvement.  I'm anxious to see if it will continue to improve.  I have a follow-up appointment scheduled with my gastroenterologist in mid-April, and I plan to ask him about it.  Could it be that some of those polyps were allowing some toxins to get out of my colon and into the bloodstream, not enough to make me sick, but enough to affect my sense of smell?
I have found now that if I even get a hint of the smell I take a Mucinex D (the orange box) and it kicks it right out. In speaking with a Doctor I was told it may be a type of fungus that grows in the sinus that could cause the unpleasant smell. Makes sense, as nasal flushing (neti pot or similar) seems to help with repetition as well. Now I just take a Mucinex D as soon as I get any kind of a head cold or if the smell occurs. I will say after having had to deal with it for so long (couple of years on and off) I haven't had any issues for over a year now, I hope this helps any of you suffering from this weird phenomena. If bad I suggest flushing a couple times a day for a few days AND using the Mucinex D.
I am glad I found this thread, as I just called the fire department two days ago to have them check out my apartment. The gasoline smile was overwhelming. Everyone think I am crazy because they can't smell it. Now I am having a little rash. I knew it must be something to do with allergies, but until I found you all I was totally lost. Thanks ... Will be back to tell you what worked.
I will try this. But I do Mucinex DM Max because of high blood pressure. Thanks for the suggestions. I have a neti pot and will use it too.
Anxiety and Stress, this is what I am being told after taking brain and sinus scans, etc. My stress and anxiety level is  over the top and as such it will affect your sensory gland. I am still researching, and I won't stop until I find out what's going on. I did all the sinus treatments, everything everybody suggested and nothing worked .. and old doctor explain to me about my anxiety and stress level .. when the smell shows up I am in the danger zone. Just something to consider. I had to go back and think, and also doing a journal. When my S/A is high the smell is overwhelming, when it's low the smell goes away .. at night it almost impossible because I can't sleep and having to help out three adult grandchildren is not making it any better. The doctor said that there is no age range that this does not affect. If you all find out some more please post it, please.
Is everybody cured or is this thread dead? Did any of you find out something new? Are you still there? I don't know if it's my stress as it comes and goes and it's making me physically ill. If anyone out here still suffering or have found out what the issues could be .. please post!
Amias,  
Have you had an MRI done? I have been having gas smells for over a year. It took me along time to realize it was just me!! I always thought it was my crappy car, until one night it would not go away. I have had other symptoms like ears ringing, tingling arms and hands, neck and head pain. I just recently had an MRI. It came back that I have a 4mm punctate area hyperintensity in the right parietal lobe. Which either means I have early symptoms of Multiple Sclerosis or a blockage of oxygen which could lead to many problems including a stroke. I am being referred to a neurologist to see what they say. they are so booked I could die by the time my appointment comes. lol
good luck, I would request an MRI !!! It is better than a catscan.

I am experiencing a strange smell also.  I have had it for a week and noticed that the area between my upper lip and nose, and also the skin on my nose, develop a different feel about 5 minutes after I wash my face, sort of like I have put a cream on them.  The rest of my face doesn't have that feel.  I won't tell my doctor because I know he will think I am crazy.  But I know what you all mean.  It is annoying and affecting my life and sleep.  No matter where I go, the smell is there.  HELP!  It is like I am exhaling a chemical from a narcotic drug which I stopped taking a week ago.
Ive had this fumey smell that makes my eyes water at times nobody else can smell it just me I thought it was maybe the fabric softener i add to the clothes its driven me mad on a few occasions. However ive had a real bad chest cold the last three weeks now and tonight i have that fumey smell back again  ive also got  pain across my sinuses and a headache im convinced its blocked sinuses that causes it ,ive never mentioned it to my doctor before but i have a follow up appointment to go to on the 30th and im going to mention it then... if i had this 24/7 i don't think i could deal with it its driving me crazy...arghhhhhhhhhh
just to add i too suffer with acid reflux ,asthma ,tinnitus and arthritis...
Glad to know im not the only one that thought they were going crazy :)  
I don't know what this is but I feel like I'm going crazy. This smell came out of no where. I have seasonal allergies but I've never experienced smelling something constantly. I keep smelling a faint gasoline scent. It is driving me CRAZZYY! I'm not sure what to do. I pray a lot and ask God to take this smell away from me because it is extremely frustrating! I don't want to go to the doctor and be categorized as crazy but I really don't know how to tolerate this smell. I feel like I have faint heartburn along with the gasoline smell but it isn't painful. The smell is tolerable but I really want it to go away now! I have trouble studying because the smell is so annoying. I'm only 21 years old, I'm a pretty healthy, never had any sinus issues other than allergies, and I don't understand what is going on. It is helpful to know that I'm not alone because I really thought I was crazy.
I too get this sometimes with different smalls, I put it down to sinusitis , do you sneeze and sniff, runny nose .?
So Ive just read everyones post and feeling so relieved somewhat that I am not the only one experiencing this!!  I have had the smell of gas around me for years.  My husband thinks I am totally crazy....  we have had 3 cars the past five years I keep telling him there is a gas leak yet he cant smell anything. the smell is overwhelming that makes me feel sick.  At points I will be at the shops and trying on clothes and can smell gas coming from my pores... yes I know weird but I think others on here obviously relate.  My best friend killed himself over 8 years ago  (gased himself) and I often think its just him trying to communicate with me..  but now i dont think so.    the other day at home the entire house smelt like there was a gas leak....   i was almost vomitting from the smell.. no one else could smell.  so yep, i feel like a lunatic.    I have diabetes, i have sinus issues but also headaches, ringing in ears that has got worse pat year or so.  esepicaly on one side.   could this be posssibly a tumour Im not aware of?  I just want answers!
What a treat to find this forum.. I've been smelling fumes in quiet times especially in evening for a couple years.  I have been through a lot of stress my cortisol levels are high. I was sick 5 years ago from mould in our house.. I'll do more discovery just glad I'm not imagining these fuel smells..
In May 2013 I was smelling gas/fumes.  It was bad!  Mainly in my basement. Called the Fire Dept.  All was okay here.   I ended up at the ENT..  They could not find anything wrong and like most drs attributed it to stress.  They even did a brain scan.   It went on for weeks and just finally went away.  Then last week, November 2014 it is back.  Seems worse than the first time.  Again, got the fire department and the Gas Company out here.  When I breathe in it is like inhaling fumes.  I find myself holding my breath a lot!  I am getting migraines from the smell.  The only thing that I can contribute to this group to try to put the pieces together is I have had many surgeries for skin cancer on my nose and face.  I cant stand the look on other peoples faces when they say, no I cant smell anything and you are adamant that there is a smell.  They look at you like you are crazy and I look at them like "hey, how can you NOT smell it".  PLEASE someone help!  It is so strong.  It is an awful smell.  I refuse to go back to the Ear Nose and Throat as they have never heard of this kind of smell.  I felt like they were looking at me like I was crazy.  You cant imagine or make things like this up.  
I am wondering if you still have symptoms?  In my case it cant be drugs as I only am on two prescriptions.  Both mild.  I forgot to mention in my post that I have tinnitus 24/7.  My has never heard of this kind of smell and honestly gave me the look (or maybe it was just me - the way it makes me feel which is crazy) that I was crazy.  The gas fume smell is AWFUL to the point it gives me migraines.  This is the second time it happened. First time May 2013.  Have you figured out what is causing this for you?  Thank you!
Did you ever get to the root of the issue?  Thank you!
This is a spiritual problem. Particularly when this occur at night. Demons or evil spirit are assigned to individual and or homes with such smells. It is a form of torment because nobody else smells it around you but you alone. This is the work of a devil (evil spirits or demons)and it is only in prayer you can get the spirit out and terminate the smell. It is only in the name of Jesus that these wicked tormenting spirits can be cast out. Return to the lover of your soul, Jesus and get help from Jesus, the risen Savior.Satan the devil is the root cause of evil. He is a LIAR. God bless you.
I also get a smell/taste. It's sweet like vanilla candle but with a gas smell. This is my second round and it last for weeks. Everything else takes on and blends with the sickening sweet gas small, like foods cooking, baking bread... I too have steroid injections. I also sleep too much and at strange times.
In one of the previous posts, someone mentioned Candida mold which lives in our mouths (and surely in our nasal passage) and intestines.  Steroids and antibiotics kill the bacteria that keeps candida mold under control. For the last 10 years I have had spells where I have strange smells. I think they began after having steroid and strong antibiotic treatment for pneumonia that progressed from severe allergies at the time.I notice these smells typically occur during seasonal allergy and after it has rained.  I've suspected this could be what I've called molds or fungus blooms.

The following website speaks clearly to  candida overgrowth- why we need candida and what  causes it to cause our smell problems.

-  http://www.mindbodygreen.com/0-8376/10-signs-you-have-candida-overgrowth-what-to-do-about-it.html

I strongly urge everyone to visit this site.  It lists almost all the symptoms people in these postings have and what can be done to self-treat or to go to a "functional medicine" doctor for treatment.

Here are the 10 common candida overgrowth symptoms -
-Severe seasonal allergies or itchy ears
-Strong sugar and refined carbohydrate cravings
-Skin and nail fungal infections (such as athlete’s foot or toenail fungus)
-Feeling tired and worn down or suffering from chronic fatigue or fibromyalgia
-Digestive issues such as bloating, constipation, or diarrhea
-Autoimmune disease such as Hashimoto’s thyroiditis, Rheumatoid arthritis, Ulcerative colitis, Lupus, Psoriasis, Scleroderma or Multiple sclerosis
-Difficulty concentrating, poor memory, lack of focus, ADD, ADHD and brain fog
-Skin issues such as eczema, psoriasis, hives, and rashes
-Irritability, mood swings, anxiety, or depression
-Vaginal infections , urinary tract infections, rectal itching or vaginal itching

I plan to follow the advice on the website and will report back on the results.
Good luck to everyone who reads this.
I too have this phantom smell.  But I would add chest pounding to the gasoline smell.  Most of what I am reading has to do with with people's malady's.  But I would like to suggest one other thing I haven't read yet.  Recently I replaced my bed. As well I put a mattress topper on the bed.   This obviously does not suggest a condition, but an environmental condition causing this condition.  I have returned the topper and the weird gas smell has disappeared along with dizziness, nausea, and disorientation.  I have never felt so bad.  In reading about the topper composition there are 61 chemicals that make it up and is completely petroleum based.  I know this won't be the answer for many, but I am respectfully suggesting that you might want to check what is in your environment.
I too have a mattress topper. I smell gas all the time when I breathe in and out. At first I kept thinking it was the stove and kept checking it to see if there was a gas leak. Another thing, I use a Cpap.... does anyone also have Apnea?? Maybe its related to the mask or something.  Its so annoying. It effects my appetite.
Stick both of your pointer fingers up ur nose as deep as possible, but not enough to hurt. Using your two fingers at the time time, press the fingers toward each other. This is going to pinch the inside of your nose together. This worked for me, but I don't know if it will for anyone else
It started about one week ago with a cold. Runny nose, plugged up ears. I used thick cotton swabs thinking that they would be safe to swab my ears with. Wrong! The cotton was very thin and I poked my ear drum. That's always scary. My nose is still running and the mucous has gotten darker kind of gray/green. About three or four days into this I could smell my post nasal drip.I was thinking that I  was smelling a sinus infection coming on. Two days later I was smelling sweet pipe tobacco, or wet paint throughout the day. Accompanied by a headache and elevated temperature 99-100° Also, my ears are still feeling plugged.
I've done  the sailine flush while on my back. This provides short term relief. I'll continue this through the Easter weekend then  go see the Dr. if there's no improvement. I like the fungal infection theories. Btw I have vitamin and mineral deficiencies. Also been noticing changes in my fingernails in the way of lines and a wavy appearance near some of the tips.I'll try to stay in touch.
I'm back,
Went to the DR' s office and was checked out by physicians assistant. I was diagnosed with a sinus infection and given a prescription for liquid antibiotic.
I have mal absorption due to intestinal problems (I also have a picc line through which IV nutrients are administered on a daily basis) I also informed her that oral antibiotics don't work on me.I would likely require IV antibiotics.she was aghast and declared that they would never use IV antibiotics on a simple sinus infection.Well, I filled my prescription anyway. Five days later the odors that I've been smelling are largely gone, but I  still don't feel right. Sinus issues remain, ears are plugged...
My gut Dr. Ordered blood cultures, and they came back positive for a bacterial growth.
I've been ordered to the hospital for further tests, and, you got it! IV antibiotics.
I thought that I just caught a cold!
God Bless You All!!!  I thought I was totally insane and out of sheer frustration I typed the question and here I am.  Wow!!  Thank you all also because this is like a huge weight off of me.  It's horrible to have people tell me it's a figment of my imagination when I know it is real.  Thank you for all the suggestions.  Im starting with zinc and will keep reading and trying things out til it goes away.
To Mrs Flydude,
You may have hit onto a  possible  cause for the  gas/fumes smell with the comment on the old Amalgam fillings.  I know they do break down after many years and become toxic to some.
I have had the gas/fuel/tar/mothball however you describe it, for several years.  I am of average health with a Acoustical Neuroma, and have allergies.  I do take shots for the allergies along with medications like Allegra and Singulair for them.   I also take Doxycycline everyday.   Have been on these meds for more than 2 years.   I also have tinnitus all the time but mostly notice it at night as well as the 'gasoline' smell at night.  Rarely in the daytime.  Just like all these other folks I am the only one in my house that smells it.  In the beginning I wondered around my house at night trying to find where it was coming from.  No luck.  So, one would think being on antibiotics and allergy meds I would not be experiencing this.  Like several of the people mention, it can be so strong that it is nauseating and since it happens mostly at night, it interferes wit sleep.  I am going  to a Neurologist this month as well as an ENT Dr.   I hope to find the reason for it.   My PCP referred me to the Neurologist.   We shall see if he can shed any light on this as I read here so many folks suffer from this.  At this particular moment the 'fumes/gas' is very strong.
Hello, I've got the same thing here: faint gasoline smell, stronger when breathing out, makes my head fuzzy, terribly annoying.

I've got a few more notes to add to this bulletin board:

>I have had this once or twice before, never lasting long (day or two), but never has it been preceded by a sinus infection. In fact, I have never had a sinus infection at all.

>I'm not on, nor have ever been on, prescription medication.

>I do, however, suffer seasonal allergies that occasionally cause sneezing, but I have never noticed the smell appear alongside my allergies.

>My sister suffered the same thing for a while, and claimed to have researched and found that it is caused by some sort of nutritional deficiency; I cannot find anything to confirm this. Has anyone else?

Oh, and since I've spent a few days dissecting exactly how to describe this sensation, I'll add on a more exhaustive list of my symptoms:

-- Gasoline smell: not exactly gasoline; it has the same chemical strength, and bitter edge that threatens to bring about a migraine, but it almost seems to be kind of woodsy, like a fire.

-- "Smell": more of a sensation in the very back of my nose, around the sinuses. It's always there, but when I breathe out it is much more prominent. My actual sense of smell is not inhibited in the least.

--Head fuzziness: the vague almost-out-of-body you get when incredibly exhausted. No cognitive or functional impairment that I've noted, though it should be recognized that I don't live a particularly mentally strenuous life.

That's all from me, just thought I should add this.
I am having this same issue. Went to dr today and he has ordered a ct scan and possible visit to ent.    Omg.   This is awful.   Taste and smell all gas!  Deb
Wow! Am looking for an answer to this disgusting 'exhaust-like' smell condition….so many theories. Your post caught my attention, however, because I, too, have been taking Chantix. I actually only took it for a little less than 2 weeks. I'm not sure when the 'smell' started…as soon as I was taking the full dose (the second week), I think. The nausea and bloating were so bad that I quit taking it. I'm still not smoking (18 days) but the 'smell' issue is disturbing, to say the least. I had read so many posts with no mention of anyone quitting smoking or taking Chantix, I was beginning to think the timing was coincidental. Not so sure, now.
I smell exhaust like when you are on a plane at the gate and at times my eyes water and I feel nauseous as if I actually did, yet, according to everyone else there is no exhaust smell.
I have this problem too, please give me some solution to the problem.
Have u got to,the bottom of this yet??  I have been having the same problem now for around 18 months and as many others have said , thought I was going crazy LOL
Thank god, I thought I was going mad! I had this awful petrol/ fume smell for the past few days. I haven't told anyone as I did not think they would believe me. I have recently been described medication for UC, maybe it has something to do with that. I'm happy its not just me, thank you, thank you, thank you.
Thx too. I was being teased that i am hallucinating. Watery eyes and this burned exhaust gasoline smell past 3 days
I can't take it will call doctor tomorrow. Maybe acupuncture

Will let you all knos if it works.
But above all prayer and God's grace and healing i'mbelieving for.
GOD BLESS AND HEAL US ALL
SATHYA
I've got the same weird thing going on and it has been happening 24/7 for probably six weeks now...I m on no medications... I do smoke, but I've been doing that for forty years...I am beginning to think aliens are involved...lol...seriously...What the héll?
ive had the same thing a gasoline/ exhaust smell started about 5-6 years ago it comes and goes dont know whats up ive done alittle time and first  noticed it there thought doc was expermenting on us glad to know its not that i go to E N T dr. will keep all apraised of my situation hopefully someone can find a "cure" we can all use i also have allergy problems but nothing seems to b working verry good anymore good luck to all
just got dun reading all the post wow WTF ive got a lot of mental and phycial problems just had a bout with kidney cancer (i won) but have a lot of symptons mentioned in the above articles im now sitting down going to list them going all the way bac to the first time it happend with and with out all the med at the times of episodes hopefully it will help havent tried any "fixes"havent had a chance in past will now ill report back c u all soon
to all heres a quick fix for all of u that still have the"smell"  problemuse a face mask the cheap ones at wal-mart will work i got one on now and no smell it got so bad thought i waz gona puke i put the mask onand poof smells gone itll work til some one figures out a perm. fix. hell get a free one from the hospital if u have to u wont belive the diffrence. good luck ill b bak later
I was just wondering if you ever found out what the gas smell actually was because I'm going through it and I'll kind of freaking out.
I had /have the very same smell going on for a bout a week now. I went to the doctor and he said I have an upper respiratory infection and prescribed antibiotics. I take amoxicillin/clavulanic  500mg/125mg tablets, 3 times a day for 7 days. On day 2 I had already noticed a big improvement in the smell. So go to your doc & have him fix you up. Pleasant smells to you all!
Folks, I sincerely believe what we are smelling is gas from our stomachs as a result of acid reflux.  So, smaller meals, add acid reducer, or try something Natural like apple cider vinegar. It dawned on me tonight after my third experience with thisgas smell. I remember reading that body gases trying to escape can even use Ear canals and cause swelling there too.  Good luck!
Is anyone on this post on a keto/low carb diet? I think that could be a factor.
I have been getting the same thing. Comes on roughly twice per year, lasts about a week. Burning/petrol smell, stronger in the evenings. My eyes burn & watery, sore throat at night. Feeling lightheaded, kinda disconnected at times. Driving me insane! I'm 34, no major health problems but have allergies which started at around age 30.  No medications. I first thought it was laundry detergents/fabric softener. Every time I remember having the smell, it was when I changed powders to a different brand. But this time (currently have it now) I rewashed everything in vinegar, rinsed my washer a few times & still have the smell. It's so bizarre. Been to specialist doctors, had MRI, even see a psychologist. No answers :( really over it! You're not alone!
I'm amazed by similarities of everyone's comments. I've experienced phantom smells for well over a decade. Initially, I thought it was part of my PMS but since I'm peri-menopausal now, I am looking at this another way and believe that it is related to gut permeability and bacterial overgrowth. I also have the Epstein-Barr virus (EBV) and the effects of which are well documented in my health history. Some things that I am becoming more aware of include the healthiness of the soil where food is grown. While I am not vegetarian, I have found it useful to limit hard proteins (meat, eggs, cheese) and to consume a lot of vegetables, especially green, leafy and raw. Also, since 2008 have been grain-free, very low sugar. Since 2016 have been dairy free and do not eat legumes. I am not opposed to a mono-diet to resolve symptoms. I seem to be entering a phase of candida overgrowth and believe that the phantom smell I'm currently experiencing is related to that. While I have not found a definitive cure, I have experienced episodes of being symptom-free which usually last between 3 and 6 months. I will admit that when I am in remission, that my diet does tend to become less focused on eating foods that I know are beneficial to managing my underlying EBV. I do find symptom relief with high doses of vitamin C. Also, calcium, magnesium and zinc all seem to be complimentary. I avoid pharmaceuticals at all costs and focus on natural remedies. The standard American diet is a sure way not to see symptom resolution.
I also have what I call the "propellant" smell. I had it last year for about 5 weeks then it went away. I have asthma and originally thought the cause was from a faulty rescue inhaler (which is the only medicine I take).After it went away I didn't think much more of it. I started again with the weird smell about 5 days ago...right after my husband used the self cleaning oven. Then I remembered that my first bout with this strange malady was right after an oven (self) cleaning. I feel like I'm being poisoned by my breath. I just found this discussion and a mention of changes in fingernails which I've had for the last several years. In fact I can no longer grow my nails longer than the shortest possible length which is a radical change from even 2 years ago. I have ridges that actually split the nail in 2 pieces when it grows longer than the edge of my fingertip. I'll be trying the sinus flushing and Mucinex in the next day or so then will report back.
I'm pretty sure this is the smell of bacteria in the sinus from a sinus infection. I have experienced this *only* when I have a sinus infection, and, this is gross,but,if I spit out the mucus I've snorted back from my sinuses, I can smell it there, not just inside my nose,  so it's pretty apparent that's the cause  of  the smell.
I started this too, 6 days ago. Did it go away? What is this?
The only change/ difference is, I tried an oil on my face called helichrysum for what i thought can help with skin blemishes.  24-7 I smell gasoline fume? I have to keep in mind it's just me. Calm down. For those of u who used antibiotic, did it recure?  I also use an inhaler. But not frequent. Never had this problem before, though. Taste buds ok. Just the smell. Any resolutions? HELP!