Ear, Nose & Throat Community
Stuffy nose and breathless since moving to new room/house

This patient support community is for discussions relating to ear, nose and throat issues, ear infections, nasal polyps, sore throats, and swollen glands.

Hello. Im a 17-years old male. English is not my native language, so the text may have some errors.

It all began when I moved to a room in a house this summer. Before that I was living in a cottage in the garden and did not have those symptoms. My nose began to get stuffy and I was breathless, so I thought that it was me reacting to my pollen allergy. But now, since its September and the pollen season is over for long time ago, it must be something else. Another thing that I have wittnesed is that Im feeling weaker, have loss of appetite, often feel sick and have soft ejaculation.

So what do you think is the cause of all this?
You may be suffering from "Environmental Allergies".  These are things that you may be allergic to in your new room that are not related to pollen.  For example, dust mites, animal dander, different soap to wash you clothes or linens, and many others. You have to be like a detective to find out what is causing the problem, and remember it might be more than one thing. You can try a room air cleaner that has a dust filter in it. Is the soap that you wash you sheets in different from the one you used before? does it have any perfume or scents that make your nose stuffy? What about your hair shampoo? is it different? are there animals in the house? Hopefully, you understand what I am trying to say.  

Bad allergies can cause you to have all of the problems that you listed.  Good luck with finding the cause of your allergies!
Thank you for your answer!

I change soap regularly, and never had an problem with it. My hair shampoo is the same as I always had. There are only birds in the house. A air cleaner is a bit expensive for me, and I don't think my parents would buy me one.

I'm gonna read more about "Environmental Allergies". I have also thought about low density. Is it possible that low density is the cause?