Submandibular swollen glands
Hello. im 20 year old , smoker for 3 years.
Recently i`ve been having some problems with my submandibular gland on the right side.(3 days so far)
When it was swelling i had pain , but now it doesnt. its 2cm long and 1 cm wide swollen. Does not hurt on touch anymore. I went to doctor for my wisdom teeth that has to be extracted but the place isnt inflamed. Also i went to make a blood test and the results came back good with only the lympho - 5.30 and normal is 3.4 or something. The doctor gave me Chymoral to drink so the gland can get better but i have also noticed that my left gland got swollen also.
its of a size of a ball with 1cm diametar. The left one dont hurt at all and it trully worries me. I dont think it is the tooth because there isnt any inflamattion. on the other hand Past 1 year i had a problem with my tonsils , i have chronic tonsilitis and each time when i was getting a cold my submental gland was getting swollen. but this time i had no cold or anything and my submandibular glands got swollen. I dont really know what to do and im trully scared from something like cancer. I would like to know what could it be and what should i do. Does those blood tests indicate if i have cancer or something or i need to get another test for cancer? Thank you for reading and im waiting for your answer as soon as possible.
p.s. Might it be possible for the both glands to get swollen from a wisdom teeth problem ?
Also i did not mention. I have been also feeling some weird less pain and strange sensation like there is hair inside my right ear for more than year. No hearing loss or anything just those things.