Sudden Dizzyness and hearing loss
Last XMas while visiting relatives and during the flight my wife experienced a sudden hearing loss and mild vertigo. It lasted for the duration of our trip and up to 3 weeks after returning home. We visited several doctors with the answer, "we don't know what is wrong and can't help you!". Finally one doctor requested some tests and prescribed Predisone. This seemed to help and she slowly regained her hearing. Last weekend on a weekend trip, the same symptoms returned. Sudden dizziness and loss of hearing. We have again consulted with several local doctors with the same results. My question is, where do we go from here? Is there anyone out there that is at least willing to try?
Good that she only had that mild vertigo.  i had a couple of vertigo attacks and i'm fine now.  what i did was using eardrops on both ears.  you see we have tubes in our ears called eustachian tubes and when they're blocked it can cause the symptoms that your wife has.  so opening those tubes will take care of her problems.

when using that drops be sure she's lying down on her side for an hour or two for the drops to really soak in.  the direction says twice a day but once a day is fine and maybe use it for 8 days.  

i just have a friend who got sick the other day w/ allergies, dizziness and a slight vertigo.  she was taken to the ER.  i mentioned to her to try  eardrops.  the next morning she called me up that she felt a lot better and could breathe thru her nose.  she still gonna use it until she's sure the blockage is gone.  hope your wife feels better.