Sudden nose pain and bump on one side
I am suddenly having strange nose symptoms.  Yesterday I noticed a bulge (barely visible) on the right side of my nasal cartilage area.  I haven't had any injuries recently.  It is throbbing and causing drainage to the back of my throat.  It seems to only be the right side.  The left side of my nose feels completely normal.  It's much more sensitive to smells and breathing now.  I'm not sure if this might have something to do with having small nostrils or not.  I haven't had any nosebleeds, but I did nearly faint tonight after touching it for a moment to see if the swelling had gone down.  Any ideas of what this could be?
Hello and hope you are doing well.

Nothing serious it's most probably a pimple. You could apply warm compress and for pain relief you can use OTC  Tylenol (acetaminophen). The other causes could be due to nasal ulcers. If it persists, you may need to consult your primary care physician who will examine you and initiate appropriate therapy.

Hope this helped and do keep us posted.
The bump is still there after a week, and now I have a very bad sore throat that actually started bleeding some, as well as ear aches in both ears.  
Hello and hope you are doing well.

There are tubes called 'Eustachian  tubes' which connect the middle ear to the throat, this balances the air pressure in the ears. This tube can get blocked due to infections of the throat, which can give lead to a feeling of fullness in the ears. This can also result in infection of the ears. The blocked ears can be opened up by the valsalva maneuver, where air is blown into the cheeks against a closed nostrils, this sometimes helps to open up the tubes. Steam inhalations and warm salt water gargles can help clear the tube. Please consult your family physician.  

Hope this helped and do keep us posted.