Ear, Nose & Throat Community
Sudden pain on bridge of nose ... PS
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to ear, nose and throat issues, ear infections, nasal polyps, sore throats, and swollen glands.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Sudden pain on bridge of nose ... PS

I forgot to mention in my last post - I am located in Southern California.  It appears that people are encountering this very strange problem all over the country.  

I see that one doctor did post an answer in this string and I am taking his advice - see my doctor!

We'll see what my clinic has to say - will post a report even if they have no clue about what could be causing such an odd localized pain.  I will mention this thread - it may help.

The bridge of my nose is more painful now than it was a couple of hours ago but with no discernible swelling.  Whereas earlier today I didn't even know there was a problem until I reached up to adjust my glasses, I now feel the discomfort all the time and cannot frown without additional discomfort.  There are no other symptoms and I am not prone to sinus infections.  I've only ever experienced one bout and that was ... what?  Nearly 20 years ago?

Lord have mercy.  I certainly don't want to end up on Mystery Diagnosis!  But then, it certainly looks like I'd have a lot of company!  :)

Annie