Sweet sticky liquid in throat
I have been diagnosed with Allergic Rhinitis and Anxiety disorder.I am taking medicines and sprays for allergic rhinitis.There is some kind of sticky liquid in my throat all days which keeps comming into my mouth which is sweet in taste.I am having no gas, pain, pressure or any other type of stomach/abdominal symptoms.When I sarts to feel it it my throat after I start constantly thinking and worrying about it.I worry that can I block my throat? can it block my oxygen or some other problem can happen? bur nothing has happened except uneasiness and disturbance.
I visited a phsyician he told me that do not worry its acidity due to tention/stress.He gave me medicines and said it would be fine.I did not tell him that I have anxiety and I am tensed because of it.
Hello and hope you are doing well.

The sticky liquid in throat is post nasal drip from allergic rhinitis. Along with medications for the acidity, you can try some lifestyle measures. Take frequent small meals. Eat dinner about two hours before sleeping. Elevate the head end of the bed. Keep a food diary and note down what aggravates your symptoms and avoid them. Ensure to maintain optimum weight by regular exercise. Avoid non-steroidal anti-inflammatory medications NSAID's, quit smoking, eliminate alcohol and reduce stress levels. These measures need to be practiced long term for results. Hope this helps!!