Swollen Lymph node
ok so i have had a bad sore throat like to wear i cant barley swallo cus it hurts so bad was recetly feeling around my neck and noticed a ball and that it was tender so i asked my gf if she was sick and she said yes and we have been kising  but we recently started doing heavy petting so now im freaking out what if its caused by some like disease that she might be covering up like hiv? what could it be thank you

You are having acute pharyngitis because of which you have a swelling in the neck (lymph nodes). If you suspect any thing unusual please do consult your physician get the blood tests done along with heterophile antibody test (eg, the Monospot test). The test results may be negative early in the course of EBV infectious mononucleosis. Positivity increases during the first 6 weeks of the illness.

But, you barely have the symptoms of infectious mononucleosis.

You  can try with antibiotics (such as Augmentin), pain killers (Ibuprofen/diclofenac), povidone iodine throat gargles and drink plenty of warm water. Hope this should relive off your symptoms. Any doubts you are welcome.

Regards
OHNS2010