Swollen Lympth Nodes
I have had swollen lympth nodes for years in my neck and the doctor says its nothing but their swollen for a reason right, doesnt it mean im fighting something in my body ? I havent been feeling well for the longest time either. If someone can give me some info that would be great. xox
Hello and hope you are doing well.

Enlarged lymph nodes can be due to infections or other causes like lymphomas. Next you could see if any of the draining areas have any evidence of infection, like tonsils, the skin, tooth abscess or an ear infection. Infections like tuberculosis can cause lymphadenopathy.  It would be worthwhile to see if other lymph groups are enlarged namely, axilla and groin, these can be palpated, the others like those in the chest or abdomen may need a CT to detect their enlargement. Also correlate with blood counts, this could lead to further analysis. Sometimes a fine needle may not show much, but a whole node biopsy may pinpoint the cause.

Hope this helped and do keep us posted.
Awe you are too nice. My doctor says its nothing cause blood work comes back fine but I want further tests that she won't suggest me to do SO I might find a new doctor who actually takes time & helps me the way I need to be helped. You seem to be very knowledgable & that means a lot to me, thank you so much & god bless. Xo