Swollen Nodes and under tongue in the back, also painful
My lymph nodes in my neck on both sides have been swollen for about a month or more now.  Under my tongue on the right side in the very back feels swollen and is very painful when I swallow, talk, and even sitting still.  My throat is very sore also, only on the right side though.  This has been going on for a few weeks.  It seems to get worse at night too.  I don't have any other symptoms other than diarea every now and then, but I blame that on not eating well.  
Anyone have any thought on what could be the problem?  
I also experience slight night sweats, but don't know if that's relevant since I sleep in a very hot room sometimes.
I got very sick a few weeks ago, was diagnosed with antibiotics, but since I've been off of them it's only gotten worse.
I also have reddish bumps on the right side of my tongue, and a couple on the left side.
Did you ever find out what was wrong? I'm having similar issues. My ENT is ordering a CT scan of my sinuses.