Swollen Throat
So, for about a year I've had this feeling of chronic discomfort in my throat. My throat's not sore or anything, but the discomfort makes it difficult to breathe and causes me to have difficulties with my voice. I went to an ENT doctor and I was diagnosed with Laryngoesophageal Reflux (LERD); a type of acid reflux. When he looked into my throat, he saw that it was all swollen due to irritation from stomach acid. He believed that this could be what was causing my breathing difficulties and that it should clear up, given that I controlled my acid reflux. So I raised my bed six inches to prevent the backflow of acids while I slept, started taking Pantoloc to decrease my levels of stomach acid, and I've cut down on foods that cause excess stomach acid. To get rid of the swelling in my throat I've been taking about 3-4 lozenges  daily. The problem is that I've been doing this for almost three weeks now and I haven't had any improvement whatsoever (with my breathing and voice problems). I'm beginning to question whether it is my swollen throat causing the breathing problems- or is it possible that it's still swollen? How long does it take for a swollen throat to get back to normal? And does anyone has any tips on other ways to treat a swollen throat, or has any idea what else the problem could be (perhaps vocal cord damage caused by the backflow of acids, or something like that?)?

Thanks a lot. I'd greatly appreciate any help.
i have a simillar problem i have sleep apnia and every morning i have a hoarse throat and
it dose not seem to go away it eases later in the day i also have a problem with acid in
my stoach this problem with my throat has been going on for about 18 months now i put it down to my snoring