Swollen lymph node (NECK) after tooth extraction
I had my lower wisdom tooth pulled out about 3 months ago. I thought healing was going smoothly until the week after, my lymph nodes (neck) on the side where my tooth was pulled became extremely swollen.  I freaked out because this never happened to me when I had my other wisdom teeth pulled out. Most of the swelling went down in about 4 days. The dentist also prescribed me antibiotics for it, which I finished in a week. However, it has been 3 months now and when I look in the mirror, I can notice that the swelling hasn't completely gone down. When comparing my face/neck before I removed this particular wisdom teeth, it looks like my face is much more round/fuller because my neck area is thicker than before. This really bothers me and I want to know if the swelling on my face/neck (lymph nodes) will ever permanently shrink and become back to normal? Please help, I am really upset about this.
Is your dentist aware of the persistent swollen lymph nodes?  If he does not, I would recommend reconsulting him/her ASAP and go with his/her recommendations.  You probably should have imaging of the site.  

I am sure in time the nodes will go back to normal size.