Ear, Nose & Throat Community
Swollen neck gland and feeling sickly and dizzy
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to ear, nose and throat issues, ear infections, nasal polyps, sore throats, and swollen glands.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Swollen neck gland and feeling sickly and dizzy

Hi, I am a 27 yr old male and for the last 3 or 4 days ive kinda not been feeling right from when ive woken up and have notice that my left gland (under my jaw on my neck) is slightly swollen and tender now and again in certain positions.  It has been slightly tender for about the past 5 days  on and off (come days more than others) and I feel generally a little unwell.  My symptoms are that I feel like i have a slightly burny stomach, and quite often feel a little bit shivery like im on the verge of having a temperature but not quite full on shivering.  I also go through bouts of feeling very hungry and yesterday I went through a few hours of getting a bit stuffy and hot and sweaty.  Then at the supermarket checkout, i felt kinda dizzy and light headed like i was about to faint so i sat down and ate some sausage rolls and a mars bar, and over the course of about 10 mins i felt quite a bit better apart from i was still a bit shaky in the legs??!  This morning, I woke up feeling a little shivery again and my gland seems to be a little bit more up again today? has anyone else had similar symptoms or have any idea what it could be?? Please please can someone help me as Im a real worrier when it comes to my health

Many Thanks

- Snowy