TMJ and ear and throat pain
My doctor and dentist both think I have TMJ.  I am wondering if this is really for my sharp ear pain.  Yes, it is painful to close my mouth.  I have learned to chew a certain way and to make sure not to move my jaw a certain.  My concern is that it is hard to swallow and hurts on the left side of my throat, the same side that I have the sharp ear pain.  I can not find anywhere that mentions throat pain.  I do not clench my jaw or grind my teeth, so not sure why they think it is TMJ.  The pain kept me up all night and was horrible through out the days until I learned to eat and chew and a certain way.  Now with the throat hurting I am wondering if it is really TMJ?  Any suggestions?
I forgot to mention that I have pressure above my cheek bones below my eyes and always have abcesses on the roof of my mouth or on the sides of my gums