Throat Hurts on One Side
From 2 days ago i started having a sore throat on the right side of my throat. I only feel the pain when i swallow food/saliva. If i dont swallow there is no pain. I had a dental cleaning 4 days ago and i had extreme bleeding of my gum because they were very infected. But the Dental Hyg took care of it. I dont know if its related or not but what do you guys think is the problem here. I can't see my family doctor until Monday so i dont know what i should do. I dont have any other cold/clue symptoms. ""By the way i have a something like a mouth ulcer on the same side on the gum beside my wisdom teeth buts its far from my throat i dont think its causing it or maybe it is.""
Hi there,
   I have read so much on this stuff and I am having the exact same problem. I know you posted a long time ago so maybe you have figured out what it is and you can help me. I have pain on the right side of my neck. My gland is bigger on that side and it almost feels like some times there is a lump stuck on that side of my throat. It hurts more when I swallow. Sometimes my ear hurts as well. I had a strep test done it was negative. I thought maybe it could be acid reflux so I have been prescribed meds but my throat is no better. Been to the doc like 5 times. He sais if I have to come back again which I am that I will have to get a scope done. I have also heard of a thing called eagles syndrome so I will ask bout that and I believe you have to get a CT scan to determine that. I will keep you posted. But I am in fear everyday that it could be cancer and if it is than the longer I wait the worse that could get or be.
Tessa