Throat Muscle Strain
I am into MMA and me and a group of guys do some light grappling sessions once a week or so, and just last week during of my grappling sessions I was choked out pretty badly.  I've noticed that after the grappling session was over, i noticed some pain up my throat.  I was wondering if you could actually pull or strain a throat muscle through getting choked like how you would get a dead leg when struck or pulling your hamstring running too hard.      
Edit: To add...the pain is right below my chin, right above the adam's apple.
There are several small muscles that could be affected.  About where you are indicating is something called the Hyoid bone to which several muscle attach.  There are a few possibilities here.  The Hyoid bone could be broken, a tendon or muscle could be bruised/strained, even your voice box could be bruised.  Given how long it has been since the injury occured, this would not likely get worse or cause any airway/swallowing problems.  The treatment for any of the conditions I listed would be observation and NSAIDs.  My disclaimer would be to see a doctor in person to be sure!
hey, im worried because i feel something bothering me in my throat. I feel it mostly when i swallow but it doesnt bother me when i eat. I dont feel pain or anything like that but im still worried cause i have been feeling it fir about 3 months now. I first felt it when one day i yelled alot and felt something being pulled from my throat. Can it be a throat muscle strain ?? i went and checked with a doctor but he told me that it was nothing. thanks