Throat Problem
About 2 month ago i feel like dry irritated patch on my throat, also there mucus in my throat but it's not blocking only on the wall of my throat. it's not hurt when swallowing, just feel uncomfortable in my throat.

i went to ENT doctor, he gave me Omeprazole 20mg and aerius 5mg. but it's didn't help at all.

then the doctor told me to do a swab throat test. the result is i have Streptococcus Alpha (non pneumococcus) and Staphylococcus Epidermis in my throat. doctor gave me Levofloxacin 500mg and Telfast OD 120mg.
i finish all medication as prescribed, but it doesn't get rid my problem.

now i feel nasal congestion, both my neck lymph nodes swollen, night sweat, and i got mild fever but my body still feel healthy. it is already 2 month.

i am really worried about my condition, what is it could be?
no one answering :(
Hi, was a culture and sensitivity test done? This may help to identify the right antibiotics to help with the infection. Also, what did the blood counts show, if neutrophils are raised it indicates an acute infection and if lymphocytes are raised, it could indicate infections like tuberculosis. Certain infections like tuberculosis can cause an evening rise of temperature and increased sweating. This also causes a loss of appetite; as such this is accompanied by weight loss. So, record your temperatures, on a two hourly basis to detect an evening rise of temperature.  Please check with your doctor to rule out this condition. Regards.  
I have the same problem! taking antibiotics for the staph, but almost done and its not helping. I can feel bumps on my throat with my tongue as far as it will reach- did you ever find out what was wrong?