Throat allergy "cobblestone" turned white!
I have had an allergy related cobblestone at the back of my throat for quite some time now. It would swell up, then decrease in size. Starting yesterday, it increased in size and turned white! It is almost completely white this morning! Is this just a sign of white blood cells attacking an infection of some sort? Anything to be overly concerned about? The only other sympton is just feeling it more than usual -- it is not causing a sore throat.
Thank you for your comments.
I have recently developed the cobblestone condition in the back and down my throat, I can feel it down my throat and it feels like a pill or hair stuck there. It's very irritating and has made me lose weight and affected my desire to eat and even enjoy eating! I have gone to two Dr's so far the first ran a CBC (basic blood work) all was normal no signs of infection. The second Dr visit is when the cobblestone condition was noticed. She also drew blood but took 4 test tubes worth to run a multitude of tests. I have not got the results back yet. Did yours clear up? Did you take anything specific? Any info would be greatly appreciated.
i have white little cobblestones in the back of my throat and i feel then only a little sometimes more come in and it becomes a huge ball.to get them out all you have to do is gag a couple of times and they come out.