Ear, Nose & Throat Community
Throat feels weird help

This patient support community is for discussions relating to ear, nose and throat issues, ear infections, nasal polyps, sore throats, and swollen glands.

Throat feels weird help

For about three weeks my throat has been feeling weird. It is off and on and is never intense it is dull. I feel a little tightness and pain on the sides and bottom of my throat. It also feels a little weird when i swallow. all of these symptoms are very slight and not serious. I am scared that it could be something serious, but since it is so slight do you think it is possible. I had a blood test and thyroid is working fine.
There is no real big or unequal swelling on either side or any palpable lumps anywhere on my neck. It feels like there is something in the back of my throat when I swallow and sometimes the it hurts on the side of my throat. Anyone have any ideas?