Throat muscle tightening?
I have not found anyone through google that experiences this same pain, so I hope someone can help!

On the right side of my throat, something tightens up right next to my adam's apple and it hurts, sometimes it even gives me a headache.  It also causes difficulty swallowing.  This happens everytime I speak, eat, sometimes even if I am doing nothing, this happens about every minute and I am going nuts!  I cannot take it any more!!  I went to an Ear, Nose and Throat doc and he did a neck CT and found nothing wrong.  It feels like maybe it starts to calcify or something.  The only way to fix this is to push whatever it is in my throat in and it makes a pop and feels better, well for about a minute and I have to do this again.  I am sure this causes inflammation, hence the swallowing issue.  I need help!!!  I have made another ENT appt.  who knows what he will say.  I do remember he said the maxillary tonsil under my tongue was larger than it should be, but they rarely remove it.  I also have Mixed Connective Tissue Disease, which is autoimmune, but my Rheumatologist is horrible and won't help, thank goodness he is retiring!  Any suggestions will help!  Thank you. ~Alyssa